Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Junk Mail Make Me Lose My Mind

Yeah, I'm totally singing the title of this post to the tune of this song...

Mail piles up quick and makes the biggest mess doesn't it?? I try my best to go through it regularly, but it does still get out of hand from time to time. This may not be entirely normal, but occasionally I think I might lose my mind if I see one more piece of mail from Xfinity or State Farm. Those two are the absolute worst for me. Imagine me shaking my fist at them and yelling out "I wish you people would leave me alone!". Well instead of the neighbors finding me in the yard ripping envelopes into tiny pieces, while muttering softly to myself, I decided to take action. 



I really appreciate it when companies make it easy to remove yourself from their mailing lists, and I do take advantage of that. These two companies however, listed no information whatsoever about being removed from their mailing lists. The State Farm mail had an email address, so I sent an email kindly asking them to remove our address from their list. Xfinity had a 1-800 number and after sitting on hold for way too long, I finally got a dude who had never even heard of a do not mail list, but he put me on hold again, figured it out, and took me off the list.

It feels really great to have finally taken care of that. It's the little things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment