Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Now Whip It Into Shape!

I didn't blog last week. I was too busy working out. I'm not the type of lady that really enjoys working out. I have friends who say they enjoy the muscle pain they feel after working out. I very much dislike pain. I like sitting on the couch having a cookie, but that kind of behavior won't get me rock hard abs and a cute behind. In the past I've exercised on and off, but never regularly. I enjoy walking and have walked semi-regularly, but fell off my walking routine this winter cause it was too darn cold outside! Anyway, I started myself on an exercise schedule last week and I hope for the first time in my life I can keep it up. So far I'm enjoying it, which is weird, cause it is exercise after all.



In order to keep myself inspired I've taped up this free printable calendar from 505 Design, Inc. to my wall with some cute washi tape. It's really weird how much I enjoy drawing a smiley face on the calendar every day that I workout. And the calendar's cuteness and bright colors really make it a happy reminder that I need to keep it up.



I also made a printable myself. I really like the "I love you because..." printables that are all over Pinterest, so I thought an "I workout because..." printable might be just the thing to remind myself why I should workout regularly. I have heard that it is important to write down your goals. Here's hoping it works. :)


My reasons for working out are:
  • I want to wear tank tops again (I don't like my arms at the moment)
  • I want to buy a bra from any store (and not have some crazy size that costs $80 to $100 a bra!!)
  • I want to keep my blood sugar regulated (diabetes runs in my family)
  • I want to feel great about myself & my body
  • It makes my back feel great! (Seriously... my back hurts A LOT and after two rounds of yoga it felt great! Hasn't hurt since!!)
I've made the printable available for free in case anyone would like a copy. Hope it keeps somebody else out there inspired to keep on trucking working out! 



Click here to download or print the Free PDF printable for your own personal use.   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment