Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Away


Wow. I've wanted to blog for so long now, but life got in the way, which is perfectly fine with me, since life is short and one must try to enjoy every bit of it. 

Since I last blogged I got pregnant and had a baby, Lily Jane. She's amazing and wonderful and the sweetest little girl! We didn't find out the gender until baby arrived. I'd always assumed I'd have a boy if I ever got pregnant so Lily was a big surprise! But knowing her now, I can't imagine having a boy instead of my darling girl! 


Lily smiles all the time. It's so sweet! Sometimes we just smile at each other like a couple of fools! (Except during this photo shoot because obviously if your sweet smiley baby knows you're paying someone to photograph you, she will refuse to smile the entire time).


My girl is 4 months old now! It's gone by so fast!! I've hardly blinked and here we are! But these four months have been the best of my life! It's been stressful, and challenging, and sad at times, but my love for this girl helps me pull through. 


I'm not sure how often I'll post as I seem to be constantly trapped under a baby, but I look forward to this outlet again. I'd like to post about my post partum depression and maybe even Lily's birth story. Sounds like a fun time right?? (Crickets chirp). 


Until next time...

Smooches! 
     ~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment